Eng. Dr. Lalith Liyanage was appointed as the Chairman for the International Conference Organizing committee for the session 2017/18 which is scheduled to be held on 17th July 2018. The conference will be organized based on the Digital Transformation of Public Service Delivery.
Following topics are finalized for the conference.
1. “The Success Story of Digital Transformation of Immigration and Emigration
Department, Sri Lanka” – Mr. M.N. Ranasinghe, Controller General, Department Immigration and Emigration, Sri Lanka
2. “Digital Police Service – How Digitization Benefit a Police Force” – Eng.
Sirilal Mallawa Arachchi, Development Manager Radio Technology & Solutions, New Zealand Police.
3. “Digital Transformation of Local Government Public Service Delivery” – Mr.
Sajeeva Tennekoon, Team Leader, Business Systems, City of Whittlesea, Australia.
4. “Digital Transformation of Energy Utility Industry” – Mr. Deepak Konnur, Chief Digital Officer, Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited.
5. “Challenges of Digital Transformation of Public Service Delivery in Sri Lanka” – Mr. Lal Dias, CEO of CERT, Sri Lanka & Mr Jayantha Fernando,
Legal Adviser to ICTA, Sri Lanka.
6. “Digital Transformation of Payment Systems in Sri Lanka” – Mr. Channa De Silva, CEO of LankaC
lear (Pvt) Ltd.